Pigeon! Pigeon!

Quite the martial artist he is...

I have reason to believe that hobo is trained.

Madness Elimination 5 Madness Elimination 5

A tad rough. Still.

I'm not certain how skilled you were before making this, but I would expect after four other animations in this style it would look a BIT smoother than the others. Not only that, but there was too much of the animation where it was off-center, and most of the action was occurring to the far right or left of the screen.

And I know you said that your computer was messed up, but I think that you could have waited a few more seconds for the Eliminator to come back up the cliff because that was just ridiculous in the timing.

Something to consider,

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Well that's ONE thing to do with a human head

Hank certainly is a resourceful killer.

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Well put together, as always.

Graphics are nice, controls are smooth, sound effects are synced.

One thing I question though is the bosses. I understand your idea of using different types of bullet patterns for the bosses attacks, but I feel some of (if not all) of the non-targeting patterns have safespots between the bullets, and then the pattern lasts long enough to easily put a heavy dent in the opponent without taking hits.

But anyhow what I am trying to get to is that I think the bosses' attack patterns should have shorter durations to increase the challenge. Or, for that matter, add different difficulty options.

Well done,

Stack-It Stack-It

Remarkable

Not only does this game have a creative system of puzzling, it also has addictive music and an obvious sense of difficulty. All I have to offer is to perhaps add a few more levels to the game.

Well done, sir.

Heavy Terror Machine Heavy Terror Machine

Could easily be improved

The aiming and sound effects are dead-on (however, there is no noise eminating from the robot's gun), and the concept is enjoyable. But I agree with the previous posts stating that the game is still very slow and, to put it bluntly, boring.

Maybe if you added more powerful infantry (or just more in general) near the beginning of the game or allowed the special bar to load faster than the game would be of much higher quality. You should also add more quickly-paced music to go with it.

Think about that,

MindChamber responds:

i totally agree, there is a list of stuff that didnt made the cut due to time restraints if, frosted have more time, hopefully we can add them in.

thanks for the review.

Professor Layton Theme 8-bit Professor Layton Theme 8-bit

Excellent

A very good remix on a musical favorite. All i can say is that I beleive that perhaps the ending should not fade but simply end on one chord. I think a crisper ending would finish it more nicely.

Drawer4Everyone responds:

In fact, I tried to make yhe end non-remarvable, for if anyone wants to make a loop for a game, make it easyer, so, I'm agree with you, and thanks for givining this a 10!

Ballad of The Sacred Forest Ballad of The Sacred Forest

Pretty well done

The music is very smooth and I enjoy the instruments used and the areas is which you used them. I just this the song should perhaps end at 2:28 because the rest of it is recyclying the theme from before and that may be why some people find that it "drags" a bit. Good work, still.

fabbemannen responds:

Thanks for the review! You got a point in what you say, but others have said that they think that if you aren't liking the song directly, you might like it after a while just 'cause it's a little repetetive.
The song was made more as an vgsong, so I didn't want the oboe part to appear to often.
Visit JFKremix on youtube if you want

Sonic- Green Hill Zone Piano Sonic- Green Hill Zone Piano

Impressive

I'm not the biggest fan of Sonic BGM's but you did great work on this one. Please continue your work.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Well, there certainly will be more tracks where this came from. :) Glad to hear you liked this tune and thanks a lot for the review!

Clay Deimos Clay Deimos

Favorited.

Quite impressive. My favorite of your works. My only question is what is that red platform it's on in the bottom right picture and why XD

PikaRobo responds:

That's just a plate. I put him on there just in case any detail was hard to see on the granite counter.

I'm glad you like it.

Clay Tricky Clay Tricky

You are a talented sculptor

It would be even moreso impressive if you had made demon-form Tricky at the same quality work (and it is very high quality), but I realize that would be a pretty different kind of work (I assume). You deserve that 10.0

PikaRobo responds:

Thanks for your review, sorry it took so long to respond. I seem to be getting a few requests for Tricky's demon form. Which sounds like a good idea for the next Madness day, If I can figure out how to do it...

Soul Dance Soul Dance

Tremendous

You are quite a skilled artist, and 1001115968 has the right idea making it a wallpaper.