All 13 art Reviews

Clay Deimos Clay Deimos

Favorited.

Quite impressive. My favorite of your works. My only question is what is that red platform it's on in the bottom right picture and why XD

PikaRobo responds:

That's just a plate. I put him on there just in case any detail was hard to see on the granite counter.

I'm glad you like it.

Clay Tricky Clay Tricky

You are a talented sculptor

It would be even moreso impressive if you had made demon-form Tricky at the same quality work (and it is very high quality), but I realize that would be a pretty different kind of work (I assume). You deserve that 10.0

PikaRobo responds:

Thanks for your review, sorry it took so long to respond. I seem to be getting a few requests for Tricky's demon form. Which sounds like a good idea for the next Madness day, If I can figure out how to do it...

Soul Dance Soul Dance

Tremendous

You are quite a skilled artist, and 1001115968 has the right idea making it a wallpaper.

Couch Kittehs Couch Kittehs

Cute

Although if it is a scary movie, I'd be concerned about how happy the black one is...

Love the tiger :P

Let the Madness Consume You Let the Madness Consume You

Should certainly be made into a poster.

I greatly enjoy the way you illustrated the Auditor. That art style is incredible.

Leaf Frog Leaf Frog

You have skill. That is for sure.

I only find the angle and the area of the slope of his/her back to be a tad odd looking. I understand that it may just be the natural skeletal structure of the frog but I just find it rather awkward.

Suit Slug Suit Slug

HANDLEBARS

I did not know snails had such great taste in facial hair. Favorited.

Mushroom Mushroom

That is quite a shroom Shroom

It should probably get that lump on its cap checked out, though...

Slappy Meets Da Earth Slappy Meets Da Earth

Lawl

I can see why the Earth is so terrified.

Ucogi Summer 2010 Ucogi Summer 2010

-whistle-

Quite nice. Her forehead just seems a bit too large for me, but only slightly. Keep up the good work.