Professor Layton Theme 8-bit Professor Layton Theme 8-bit

Excellent

A very good remix on a musical favorite. All i can say is that I beleive that perhaps the ending should not fade but simply end on one chord. I think a crisper ending would finish it more nicely.

Drawer4Everyone responds:

In fact, I tried to make yhe end non-remarvable, for if anyone wants to make a loop for a game, make it easyer, so, I'm agree with you, and thanks for givining this a 10!

Ballad of The Sacred Forest Ballad of The Sacred Forest

Pretty well done

The music is very smooth and I enjoy the instruments used and the areas is which you used them. I just this the song should perhaps end at 2:28 because the rest of it is recyclying the theme from before and that may be why some people find that it "drags" a bit. Good work, still.

fabbemannen responds:

Thanks for the review! You got a point in what you say, but others have said that they think that if you aren't liking the song directly, you might like it after a while just 'cause it's a little repetetive.
The song was made more as an vgsong, so I didn't want the oboe part to appear to often.
Visit JFKremix on youtube if you want

Sonic- Green Hill Zone Piano Sonic- Green Hill Zone Piano

Impressive

I'm not the biggest fan of Sonic BGM's but you did great work on this one. Please continue your work.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Well, there certainly will be more tracks where this came from. :) Glad to hear you liked this tune and thanks a lot for the review!

Super Mario Theme Super Mario Theme

I like it quite a bit.

I enjoy the bass parts especially, but the whole is very well put together. Good work.

Madness7 Madness7

Oh yes

Favorite Madness song. Ever.

Intensity: Over 9000

Hardcore Fantasy Hardcore Fantasy

Not too shabby

I like it quite a bit. Reminds of space for some reason...

cheshyre responds:

Anything that makes anyone think of space is awesome in my book! Thank you!

madness 6 madness 6