Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Well put together, as always.

Graphics are nice, controls are smooth, sound effects are synced.

One thing I question though is the bosses. I understand your idea of using different types of bullet patterns for the bosses attacks, but I feel some of (if not all) of the non-targeting patterns have safespots between the bullets, and then the pattern lasts long enough to easily put a heavy dent in the opponent without taking hits.

But anyhow what I am trying to get to is that I think the bosses' attack patterns should have shorter durations to increase the challenge. Or, for that matter, add different difficulty options.

Well done,

Stack-It Stack-It

Remarkable

Not only does this game have a creative system of puzzling, it also has addictive music and an obvious sense of difficulty. All I have to offer is to perhaps add a few more levels to the game.

Well done, sir.

Heavy Terror Machine Heavy Terror Machine

Could easily be improved

The aiming and sound effects are dead-on (however, there is no noise eminating from the robot's gun), and the concept is enjoyable. But I agree with the previous posts stating that the game is still very slow and, to put it bluntly, boring.

Maybe if you added more powerful infantry (or just more in general) near the beginning of the game or allowed the special bar to load faster than the game would be of much higher quality. You should also add more quickly-paced music to go with it.

Think about that,

MindChamber responds:

i totally agree, there is a list of stuff that didnt made the cut due to time restraints if, frosted have more time, hopefully we can add them in.

thanks for the review.

The Moops - Combos of Joy The Moops - Combos of Joy

Very well done

The graphics are neat the sound effects are well-synced and the music is perfecly fitting. The only thing I think this game could really use is an acievement system of some sort.

Well done, sir and/or madam

Masko The Game Masko The Game

Not as good as it looks

Before I commence the criticism, I would like to commend you on the fact the game looks and runs very smoothly. Nice work on that.

However, the gameplay doesn't quite match up. I know that this is kind of a "small" game, but it's still pretty simplistic. There should be at least two more combo skills in order to keep the game from being "SHOOT SHOOT PUNCH SHOOT SHOOT". Also, there should be some limit to the ranged skills or just a longer cooldown because I feel like I'm being bombarded whenever I try to set up a ranged attack.

Additionally, there should be a counter attack of some sort so that you don't just have to keep smashing the C key to kill your opponent without even some difficulty.

Some things to ponder,
KarpOfMagik

Lone Defender... Lone Defender...

Some Potential Somewhere...

I think the basis of the game isnt a bad idea but there are some flaws.

For one thing, when the ball instantly moves from the goal to the opponent right after you score just doesn't look smooth. Maybe a second or two leaving it there so the player can register the fact that they made a goal.

Secondly, the game takes WAY too long. 120 seconds for one round where there's only two players is just boring. It's nice that you put up a "health" system that decreases whenever the opponent makes a goal, but at a number of 100 it takes too long to lose, therefore making this game way too easy.

Some things to consider,

Dadgame Dadgame

He must be taking that divorce pretty hard...

Funny and pretty fun for the mindless killing kind of thing. Not bad.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Funnest Game to Juggle in

The only thing I could ask is if story mode was perhaps one stage longer, but it's still fine like it is. Very good.

Madness Day Art Collab 10 Madness Day Art Collab 10

PikaRobo has talent

The clay models are spot-on. Would have loved to see a Hank model featured here, though.

ScelesticFish responds:

He does. Yeah we all wanted to see one too, but he sadly didn't have enough time.

Blue Knight - Blue Knight -

I like it

I always enjoy a pixelated game and the inconsistancy of the gun fire tickles me. Good show